This year we’re celebrating our 10th year developing MIDAS, our Web Based Room Booking and Resource Scheduling Software!
With exciting new and improved features being added to MIDAS several times each year, we’re pleased to tell you about our latest update – v4.13 – which has just been released!
New & Improved in 4.13:
- New: Desktop Notifications
- New: Options to only receive email notifications (on new messages, watch notifications, pending booking requests) when not logged in
- New: Option to automatically mark invoices totaling zero as paid
- New: Option to generate an invoice when directly approving booking request
- New: 15-point MIDAS Security Audit
- New: %PAIDON% Receipt template placeholder variable to denote date invoice was paid in full
- Improved: Selecting a different Theme on the login screen now takes affect immediately
- Improved: When deleting a venue, the number of bookings that will be removed from that venue is now indicated
- Improved: Now possible to set a sender name in addition to an email address for the “MIDAS Generated Emails Appear From” setting
- Improved: Advanced Print Options can now be displayed with a “long click” (in addition to a right-click) on the Print toolbar icon
- Performance & Security enhancements
- Fixed: Cumulative roll-up of various fixes for issues discovered since v4.12 – see https://bugs.mid.as for details
How To Get MIDAS v4.13…
→ New To MIDAS?
We are committed to keeping our pricing fair and accessible to organizations of all sizes and budgets. Unlike many of our competitors who don’t publish their prices, we’re totally upfront and transparent about our pricing structure and clearly display prices on our website.
You can view pricing, find out more, and purchase MIDAS securely at https://mid.as/purchase
→ Existing “Self Hosted” Customer?
Self-Hosted customers with ongoing Annual Support Subscriptions may update to v4.13 right now! It only takes a couple of clicks – simply log in to your MIDAS system and go to MIDAS Admin Options → Manage MIDAS → Update
→ Existing “Cloud Hosted” Customer?
Cloud-Hosted customers don’t need to do anything! – All our active Cloud-Hosted MIDAS customers will be automatically updated this weekend to the latest version of MIDAS!
Help Improve MIDAS!
We’re able to bring you exciting updates like v4.13 thanks in part to our Beta Testers – many of whom are just every day MIDAS users!
Our Beta Testers get early-access to upcoming releases to explore and provide feedback on, allowing us to make changes and address potential issues before each new version is publicly released.
We also reward Testers for their contributions with discounts against the cost of purchasing MIDAS, or which can be used against upgrades & renewals for an existing MIDAS system!
We’re always on the lookout for additional testers to help shape future versions of MIDAS. It’s free to get involved and you don’t need any previous experience.